The Student News Site of Wachusett Regional High School

Wachusett Echo

Wachusett Echo

Wachusett Echo

Quinn’s Blue Plate’s garners student approval

Ariana Towns

Finding a local favorite restaurant to eat good food and talk with friends is important to many members of the WRHS community. Some students and teachers deem Quinn’s Blue Plate to be the perfect spot due to its sports pub vibe.
Senior Perry Flagg said he often eats at Quinn’s Blue Plate.
“I’ve been multiple times,” said Flagg. “My regular orders are the chicken tenders or the big bacon cheeseburger.”
Assistant Principal Matt Lane said Quinn’s could be the perfect spot to have a fun casual night for a reasonably priced dinner in all social settings.
“Quinn’s was a great add to the restaurant scene in Holden,” said Lane. “It gives a nice sports pub feel. It’s well located and local.”
Freshman Curtis White said he goes to Quinn’s fairly regularly– both in Holden and in Worcester.
“My go to order is the buffalo tenders,” said White. “I would rate the overall quality of the food and service an 8 out of 10.”
When asked about suggestions to improve upon that rating, sophomore Maddie Hitt suggested adding an entertainment area.
“I think Quinn’s could add a stage that could be used for a weekly karaoke night,” said Hitt.
Business teacher Ryan Cody said he likes to go to Quinn’s with his family.
“The staff is always professional and friendly, although there was an incident one time where a waitress forgot an order. But it wasn’t a large issue,” said Cody. “It is a well located restaurant with good food, prices, and atmosphere, but the parking lot is too small, which could be improved.”
Junior Frank Sclar said he would highly recommend Quinn’s to anyone who hasn’t attended.
“Quinn’s is a great restaurant that has very high quality food and beverage that is affordable,” said Sclar. “I highly recommend the Steak Tips with rice to everybody.”